The School, aware of the responsibilities it has to cooperate from the academic field to the development of the communities where it operates, strives to provide through agreements, bonuses and discounts, support to students of all educational levels who have the skills necessary to successfully complete their studies, but that do not have sufficient economic resources to fully cover the payment of the partialities.
- The agreement is between the family and the institution by which both parties accept a series of conditions and rights.
- The agreements are established when for some justified reason it is necessary to grant a longer term to the family to make the payments of the partialities.
- The agreements are processed in the Administrative Office.
- A Bonus discount is the reduction in the percentage of the tuition payment of Preschool, Primary, Secondary and / or high school with subsequent retribution based on a Principle of Reciprocity for students over 9 years of age.
- The bonus will be validated only for the school year that is granted and the services derived from the operation may never be included.
- A discount is a direct reduction to the price, during a certain period.
- Equivalent to the discount percentage.
- It only operates on days when the discount is available.
- They can not be combined with bonuses and / or any special promotion or additional discount that may be granted due to special circumstance. If you wish to participate in other promotions, you automatically resign the Advance payment agreement for two school years
These programs are created to favor those students from Preschool, Primary, Secondary and High School levels with high academic performance, high sports performance and excellent discipline. It is part of the actions carried out by the School in order to:
- Contribute to the creation of an academic culture based on values such as solidarity, responsibility and academic excellence.
- Promote higher levels of demand, both from the beneficiaries and the program, in areas of academic and sports, and the improvement of the quality of student life.
- Seek to promote greater levels of equality and justice in the local community.
- Promote and guarantee access to education for students who, due to their socioeconomic status, require being part of the program, and encouraging their permanence in the Institution.
- To make the beneficiary aware of his or her rights and responsabilities, to make the most of the benefits of the program, as well as the need to make thoughtful use of institutional resources.
- Promote participation in the different fields.
- Contribute to integral education.